Fender - Mustang 1 V2 Guitar amp
The new Mustang Series features USB connectivity and Fender FUSE software, letting your musical creativity and imagination run wild.
Seventeen high-quality Fender and other amp models including five new ones, such as ’57 Twin and ‘60s Thrift; 24 onboard presets (unlimited storage with computer); a full palette of effects including reverb, delay/echo, tremolo, phaser, with additional new effects including Big Fuzz, Green Screamer and pitch shifting (with even more available through Fender FUSE™); new low-noise power amp platform; chromatic tuner.
USB connectivity for user programming and audio recording output; auxiliary input for media player; Fender FUSE application for deep editing, preset storage, patch swapping and free artist content; Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio-quality recording software compatible with Mustang USB recording output; AmpliTube Fender LE edition with free Fender FUSE editor/librarian software for Mac and PC (makes Mustang ideal for guitarists new to digital recording).
- Model Name: Mustang I (V.2)
- Series: Mustang
- Inputs: One 1/4" Instrument
- Channels: One Channel (with 24 Presets)
- Power Handling: 20 Watts
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Preset Select, Modulation Select, Delay/Reverb Select, Save Button, Exit Button, Tap Tempo Button
- Output Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Amplifier Depth: 7.6" (19.3cm)
- Amplifier Width: 15.5" (40 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 14.5" (36.83 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
- Speaker: 1-8" Fender Special Design Speaker