The audio quality of the DEXIBELL is unquestionable but what is even more astonishing is the interaction the player feels with the instrument. Every subtle nuance is conveyed and channelled from the musician’s fingers. Every aspect of the real sound is faithfully reproduced by layering precise and articulate resonances in order to capture every possible interaction with the wood as a living material.
What Makes Dexibell Pianos So Good?
The Dexibell H7 features T2L (True 2 Life) technology. T2L is a new technology specifically created and crafted for pianos by Dexibell which combines the following innovations developed to enhance the responsiveness and accuracy of sound timbre relative to the dynamic articulation of the pianist.
The new 24-bit technology together with the 48 KHz sample rate has significantly improved both the frequency response and the dynamic range of audio, compared to all other digital pianos.
Virtually Unlimited Polyphony
At the heart of the DEXIBELL H7 piano lies an incredibly powerful “Quad Core” processor capable of managing 320 digital oscillators. This huge number of oscillators allows for the simulation of all elements, sounds and noises which culminate to model the T2L sound. The increased polyphony used in Dexibell Pianos contributes to simulate the realistic responsiveness of a real acoustic piano through virtually unlimited polyphony.
XXL Sampling Technology
Throughout the range of DEXIBELL pianos, the recorded waveform length of each individual note is between 3 and 15 times higher than the equivalent products currently on the market. A low note on a DEXIBELL piano has an original waveform of 15 seconds. The current average is between 1 and 5 seconds. The result is astonishing realism and vitality of the harmonics through the evolution of the sound of the held notes.
- Keyboard: 88 Notes Weighted, Graded, Ivory feel
- Sounds: 60 sounds + 7 user sounds
- Speakers: 56 W x 2 with bass enhancer
- Audio quality: 24 bit linear, 48 Khz (Internal processing and DSP at 32 bit floating)
- Unlimited Polyphony: 320 oscillators
- XXL samples: Holophonic waves up to 15 seconds on lower Piano notes
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth
- Display: 128 x 64 High Contrast Organic LED
- 24 Reverb Effects
- 12 Other Effects
- Player/Recorder WAV 48KHz, 32bit floating
- USB to Host (MIDI), to Device (Memory)
- Parts: 3 (Main, Layer, Split)
- Dimensions: 1420-360-793 mm
- Weight: 62.3 Kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.