The GCSE Performance Pieces series provides exciting contemporary repertoire levelled specifically for GCSE performance examinations, accompanied by expert commentary to help your students prepare and achieve their potential with material they really want to play.
Each book has been compiled by an experienced instrumental teacher/examiner, and overseen by our Series Editor, Andrew Coxon, who is a senior GCSE examiner and an experienced classroom teacher. The songs have been carefully chosen to provide students with the best opportunity to show off their instrument and skills, with a broad range of artists and styles to choose from.
This book for Bass Guitar:
- is suitable for all exam boards
- contains ten songs with a range of difficulty appropriate for GCSE level
- is accompanied by a CD of professionally recorded backing tracks
The songs in this volume are:
- Back In Black (AC/DC)
- Come Together (The Beatles)
- Feelin' Good (Muse)
- For Whom The Bell Tolls (Metallica)
- Golden Touch (Razorlight)
- I Shot The Sheriff (Bob Marley)
- Johnny B. Goode (Chuck Berry)
- Livin' On A Prayer (Bon Jovi)
- Somebody Told Me (The Killers)
- With A Little Help From My Friends (The Beatles)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.