We are reopening for in-store visits and re-introducing our Click &Collect service on Monday April 12th
We can’t wait to see you back however we are committed to ensuring our customers and staff are safe. We have made changes to our shop layout and processes so here is some guidance that we ask you to follow when visiting the shop.
- If you or anyone in your household has any symptoms of Coronavirus, please don’t visit the shop at this time. We offer free local delivery and would be happy to bring your online order to your door.
- Face coverings must be worn when entering the shop unless exempt due to health reasons.
- Please use the entrance from our car park (at the back of the shop). The door at the front (on St Nicholas Way) is for exit only.
- We are allowing a maximum of 3 customers (or family groups) in the shop at any one time. Please wait inside the entrance for a staff member to assist you.
- We have a hand sanitiser station just inside the entrance. Please sanitise your hands before proceeding into the shop.
- We have a one way system in place so please follow the signs to find your way around.
- Our staff are on hand to help but we ask you to observe the 2m distancing rule. We have asked our staff to wear a face shield or mask when helping customers on the shop floor. We have a screen at the counter so they are not required to use a face covering when behind the till taking payments.
- There are markings on the floor to help you keep your distance whilst waiting at the counter.
- Please use a card for payments, preferably contactless for amounts up to £45.
- Please do not browse the music books, ask for advice and guidance from a staff member who will help you to find what you need.
- When trying out guitars or pianos we ask that only 3 options are played. Instruments that are tried out will be cleaned before being available again. Our staff are, as always, trained to find the right instrument or product for your needs so please ask for their advice and guidance before touching.
- When trying violins we ask that you use a mask. Instruments will be cleaned after playing before they are available again.
- Our opening times have been revised. Tuesday - Saturday: 10am - 5pm, Sunday: 11am - 4pm, Monday - Closed
- For Click & Collect (Local Pickup) orders, please call us with your order number when you arrive in our car park and we’ll bring it out to you.