The shop is now closed for instore sales due to the National Lockdown and plan to reopen as soon as possible when allowed to do so. Take care and stay safe.
You can still order online using this website. Free local delivery, UK shipping and Click & Collect (Local Pickup are available.
Local deliveries will be fulfilled as soon as possible, normally within one day.
We aim to ship within one day of your order.
Click & Collect orders can be collected from our car park, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 11am - 2pm. When you arrive please stay in the car park and call us to let us know you are there. We'll take you name and order number and bring your items out to you. Please do not enter the shop.
We can’t wait to see you back however we are committed to ensuring our customers and staff are safe. We have made changes to our shop layout and processes so here is some guidance that we ask you to follow when visiting the shop.
- If you or anyone in your household has any symptoms of Coronavirus, please don’t visit the shop at this time. We offer free local delivery and would be happy to bring your online order to your door.
- Please use the entrance from our car park (at the back of the shop). The door at the front (on St Nicholas Way) is for exit only.
- We are allowing a maximum of 3 customers (or family groups) in the shop at any one time. Please wait inside the entrance for a staff member to assist you.
- We have a hand sanitiser station just inside the entrance. Please sanitise your hands before proceeding into the shop.
- We have a one way system in place so please follow the signs to find your way around.
- Our staff are on hand to help but we ask you to observe the 2m distancing rule. We have asked our staff to wear a face shield or mask when helping customers on the shop floor. We have a screen at the counter so they are not required to use a face covering when behind the till taking payments.
- There are markings on the floor to help you keep your distance whilst waiting at the counter.
- Please use a card for payments, preferably contactless for amounts up to £45.
- Please do not browse the music books, ask for advice and guidance from a staff member who will help you to find what you need.
- When trying out guitars or pianos we ask that only 3 options are played. Instruments that are tried out will be cleaned before being available again. Our staff are, as always, trained to find the right instrument or product for your needs so please ask for their advice and guidance before touching.
- When trying violins we ask that you use a mask. Instruments will be cleaned after playing before they are available again.
- If you wish to visit on a Saturday, please book a private shopping session first via our website https://suttonmusic.co.uk/products/private-shopping-appointment
- Our opening times have been revised so that customers and Sutton Music Academy pupils are visiting at different times.
- Tuesday - Saturday: 10am - 3pm, Sunday & Monday - Closed