Aural Training in Practice offers valuable support to teachers preparing students for ABRSM Practical exams. The three volumes, covering Grades 1-3, Grades 4 & 5 and Grades 6-8, provide:
- Information on what each test involves and what the examiner is looking for
- Teaching hints and strategies, including warm-up material and ideas for integrating aural into lessons
- Many practice exercises to prepare students for the exam
- CD recordings of all practice exercises, and examples in two or more parts, presented by an ABRSM examiner
- Answers, both recorded and printed where appropriate, as a guide to the sort of responses that would be successful in the exam
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.