Easier Piano Pieces Vol.2. Edited by Howard Ferguson.
Tchaikovsky sub-titled this collection, first published in 1878, '24 easy pieces (à la Schumann)'. Like his predecessor, Tchaikovsky had the innate ability of writing for young people without writing down to them, as illustrated here with this set of charming and characteristic miniatures.
- A l'eglise (In church), Op. 39 No. 23 (published as No. 24)
- Chanson allemande (German song), Op. 39 No. 17
- Chanson italienne (Italian song), Op. 39 No. 15
- Chanson napolitaine (Neopolitan song), Op. 39 No. 18
- Chanson populaire (Folksong) (Kamarinskaya), Op. 39 No. 14 (published as No. 13)
- Chanson russe (Russian song), Op. 39 No. 12 (published as No. 11)
- Chant de l'alouette (Song of the lark), Op. 39 No. 22
- Conte de la vieille bonne (The old nurse's tale), Op. 39 No. 19
- Douce reverie (Daydream), Op. 39 No. 21
- Enterrement de la poupee (The doll's funeral), Op. 39 No. 8 (published as No. 7)
- L'orgue de barberie (The barrel-organ), Op. 39 No. 24 (published as No. 23)
- La nouvelle poupee (The new doll), Op. 39 No. 6 (published as No. 9)
- La poupee malade (The sick doll), Op. 39 No. 7 (published as No. 6)
- La sorciere (The witch) (Baba Yaga), Op. 39 No. 20
- Le matin en hiver (Winter morning), Op. 39 No. 2
- Le paysan prelude (The peasant's prelude), Op. 39 No. 13 (published as No. 12)
- Le petit cavalier (The hobb)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.