The ADK Odin Condenser Microphone has been designed as a high-SPL, reliable and robust microphone with enough flexibility tone-wise to cover any application. The dynamic range was set to allow for relatively heavy sound pressure levels, and attenuation pads enable these microphones to be used with sources up to 150 dB SPL. Keeping digital recording in mind, the noise floor is also appreciably low. These new microphones are solid, reliable “High-SPL” studio microphones that can also be used “Live”.
The ADK Odin is designed for any moderate to high SPL source, whenever a fast, detailed recording is desired: All “pop” and “Rock” vocals – with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air), Brass – with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air), Drum kit: Toms, Floor tom, overhead and spot mic’ing, including kick drum, Any amplified instruments – Guitar cabs, bass cabs, Any percussion instrument, Stereo/ambient recording, All stringed instrument, Solo/spot recording, Woodwinds.
ADK Odin Condenser Microphone Features
- Unique Three-Way High-Frequency Switch: Mellow, Neutral or Brilliant Tone.
- New Transformerless circuit with symmetrical, TRULY BALANCED output stage.
- Extra capsule QC and special assembly procedures.
- Two way Pad to Tailor Dynamic Response.
- Two way HP Filter to Tailor Bass Response.
- High headroom, even unpadded. A Total Swiss Army Mic.
- Clean audio path, low distortion for accurate sonic imaging.
ADK Odin Condenser Microphone Specifications
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 13mv/Pa
- Impedance: 150O
- S/N Ratio: 79dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB (A-Weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL @ 0.5%THD: 132dB/ 140dB/ 150dB (2-way PAD)
- Low Cut Filter (HPF): FLAT/ 100Hz / 150Hz
- High Cut Filter (LPF): FLAT/ 12KHz / 15KHz
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V±4V
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.