Each piece comes with comprehensive activity notes, which show how to use the music as a starting point for fun and creative learning: there are opportunities to explore structure and form, create variations, improvise melodies and rhythms, add percussion, and even make up accompaniments. Covering a wide range of styles, this book is a must for the developing ensemble.
- 34 fabulous pieces for beginner to intermediate Guitar ensembles
- Range of styles, including blues, tango, classical, and flamenco
- Activity notes on each piece
- Ensemble warm-up ideas
- Photocopiable pages for students
- Promotes improvisation and creativity, and introduces techniques like tambora and harmonics
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.