Starting with plucked open strings, by the end of the book the student will be playing simple bowed pieces using three fingers.
• Plucked and bowed open strings
• 1st and 2nd finger pieces using conventional notation
• Three-finger pieces using simple, colour-coded notation
• Longer, 'concert' pieces – solo and two-part
• Note charts, quizzes and 'be a composer' sections
• Rhythm exercises
• 'What it all means' page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.