J.N Guitars have crafted the Bessie Series BES-ACE: a modestly elegant electro-acoustic steel-string guitar graced with a comfortable auditorium-sized body and smooth, bright acoustic sound supported by the brilliant resonance and refreshing tone of a solid spruce top. To take things even further, a Sapele back and sides fully complete the already-rich timbre of the BES-ACE.
On the side of the body, you'll find a B-Band CL-4 preamp, designed to amplify your sound without any of that irritating feedback. Next to a 3-band EQ, there's a phase switch and a presence-control, plus a conveniently integrated chromatic tuner.
This BES-ACE model is available in dark cherry sunburst, black, and blue burst. With a glossy finish to the top it will really stand out under stage lighting.
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and sides: Sapelle
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Side dot inlays and double dot inlay on the fingerboard
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and compensated saddle: Bone
- Rosette: Black, white and black circles
- Neck and body binding: White ABS
- Machine heads: Diecast nickel
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Electronics: Under saddle transducer and CL-4 equaliser with volume, bass, treble and presence control (+/12 dB), built-in chromatic tuner, phase control, low battery indicator and 6.35 mm (1/4") output jack (developed by B-Band)
|Back and Sides:||Sapelle|
|Number of Frets:||20|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.