The Mooer Ana Echo is an analogue delay circuit with between 20ms and 300ms available to offer anything from slapback echos through to short delay sounds. Because it's an analogue not digital delay the sound is rich and creamy with the roundness that helps the repeats sit back in the mix without overpowering your playing
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by 9V DC (not supplied) as they are too small for battery compartments!
- Full analog circuit, warm, clear, smooth analog delay sound
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- DC 9V Adapter power supply
- Delay Time: 20ms-300ms
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 26 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight: 160g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.