The Mooer Flex Boost doesn't just stop at giving you a footswitchable gain boost: three mini-knobs allow you to control the amount of treble and/or bass that's boosted as well as fine tuning the volume boost. Boost guitar FX pedals are great for giving you more volume for solos or for driving tube amps into natural overdrive
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by 9V DC (not supplied) as they are too small for battery compartments!
- Wide gain range boost, enough working along as a best overdrive
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 10k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 6 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight: 160g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.