The Mooer Green Mile is an overdrive pedal designed to go in front of a tube amp and drive the tubes hard into creamy overdrive. We think you'll tell from the colour What classic pedal it's based on but what's important is that this little box of magic sounds fantastic!
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by 9V DC (not supplied) as they are too small for battery compartments!
- 2 Working Modes:Warm/Hot
- Warm: Reconstruct a warm tube drive tone and nice dynamic response of classic tube amplifier, it provides a natural, smooth, creamy overdrive sound
- Hot: More powerful output than Warm mode, mighty crunch tone
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- DC 9V Adapter power supply
- Effects Modes: 2 (Warm, Hot)
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 500k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 10k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 7 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight: 150g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.