A multi-platform audio interface with support for high-resolution audio up to 24bit/192 KHz and combination microphone, line-in, and high-impedance value instrument support. Dual-channel outputs are also included as well as one USB-C port for power and one USB-C port for data transfer, that can also be used for power when connected to a PC. Both the Steep I and II include dual LED input level indicators, support for 48v phantom power, a stereo direct monitor button, and knobs to control main output volume, mix, and input gain levels.
- Multi-platform audio interface with dual inputs and outputs
- Supports up to 24bit/192kHz high-resolution audio
- Microphone, line-in, and high-impedance value instrument support
- 48V phantom power available for condenser microphone
- Zero-latency direct monitor and DAW monitor can be adjusted individually or mixed
- Switchable stereo/mono direct monitor provides more possibilities for input signal monitor
- Individual adjustment of monitor volume level and headphone output volume level
- Can be powered by via USB port or USB power supply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.