In his youth, Mozart produced two authentic cycles of six string quartets: K.155–160 (Nos.2–7) and K.168–173 (Nos.8–13). Together with their forerunner, the so-called “Lodi” Quartet, K.80 (No.1), this adds up to a total of thirteen juvenile quartets, all of which may be regarded as early prototypes of their genre.
- Urtext of the New Mozart Edition
- Parts Books 1-4 BA4847-BA4850 & study score format 16.5 x 22.5cm TP318 available for sale
- String Quartet in F major K.158 [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]
- String Quartet in B major K.159 [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]
- String Quartet in E-flat major K.160 [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.