Music Through Time is an exciting series of instrumental repertoire books designed to provide young musicians with enjoyable, interesting and stimulating material in the early stages of their playing career. The contents of each volume are arranged chronologically, and each piece is accompanied by short notes which place the music in its wider historical context so that the student can more easily relate the style of the music to its period.
Book 3 is suitable for players grade 3-4 standard.
- Adagio (Giazotto/Albinoni)
- Allegretto [Elgar, Edward]
- Andante Con Moto (Weber)
- Après Un Rêve [Faure, Gabriel]
- Ghoulish (Harris)
- Grazioso (Blasius)
- Hornpipe (Sullivan)
- March [Bach, Johann Sebastian]
- Melody (Berr)
- Melody (Boieldieu)
- Melody (Lefevre)
- Minuet And Trio (Mozart)
- Pavane Of The Sleeping Beauty (Ravel)
- Romance (Op. 44, No. 1) (Rubinstein) Romance (Tchaikovsky)
- The Earl Of Salisbury's Pavan [Byrd, William]
- The Easy Winners (Joplin)
- The Silent Lake (Walton)
- Waltz [Schubert, Franz]
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.