The Second Book Of Clarinet Solos continues the natural progression established in the first book. The sixteen pieces are arranged in approximate order of difficulty and provide a wide range of music for both study and performance. The notes at the end of the book provide a background to each piece and some ideas for interpretation.
Second Book Of Clarinet Solos is an excellent repertoire source for Clarinet with Piano Accompaniment, edited an arranged by John Davies and Paul Harris, and is ideal for soloists preparing for concerts, festivals, competitions and auditions.
The solo clarinet part is also included in a separate insert.
- Adagio [Baermann, Heinrich]
- An Die Musik [Schubert, Franz]
- Caprice [Harris, Paul]
- Down Town Blues [Harris, Paul]
- Melodie [Weber, Carl Maria von]
- Minuet For The Mock Trumpet
- Petite Fantasie (Oberon) [Weber, Carl Maria von]
- Petite Piece [Debussy, Claude]
- Pierrot [Harris, Paul]
- Reminiscences De Joi [Oberthur, Charles]
- Reverie [Gritton, John]
- Romanze In G [Reger, Max]
- Schlummerlied [Baermann, Carl]
- Sonata No.1 (3rd Movement) [Lefevre, Jean Xavier]
- Sonata No.3 (2nd Movement) [Baissiere, Francois]
- Theme (Rhapsody In Blue) [Gershwin, George]
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.