Simply Sol-fa - Over 300 Exercises for Aural Training and Transposing at the Piano:
- Enables children to switch seamlessly from singing animals to singing sol-fa.
- Written from pianistic point of view.
- Strong foundation for use of Sol-fa established through singing, playing and transposing.
- Can start midway through Dogs and Birds book 2 if child is ready.
- Benefits include improved sight-singing, sight-reading, improvisation and singing.
- Aids understanding of scales and chords.
- Short pieces based on question and answer phrasing.
- Children hear and feel the different musical colours of keys.
- Dogs and Birds background not necessary.
- Can be used by older students wishing to learn Sol-fa.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.