Designed as a direct replacement to the hugely successful VPX series, the DRIVE series offer increased power and SPL, reliable Class D amplifiers.
The new bDRIVE series, available in 10“, and in both active and passive configurations. The specification and quality of these models is putting these new units at the front of the queue for touch, affordable, great sounding moulded cabinets.
The active model features 3 band EQ, mic/line input connections on XLR and Jack, gain and level controls and a LINK facility to connect through to multiple cabinets from one signal source. The new Class D amplifiers in these models has been designed to deliver high power and a clean sound at all power levels.
- Type – 10″ two way active full range cabinet
- Frequency response(-10dB) – 60Hz-20KHz
- Input Sensitivity (line) – 0dBu
- Input Sensitivity (mic) – -36dBu
- Max SPL(dB) – 121dB
- AMP power – 250W (LF)+60W (HF) –
- LF – 10″woofer/50mm voice coil/200W/8Ω
- HF – 34mm compression driver/1″throat/30W
- Coverage(HxV) – 90° x60°
- Crossover – 2.5KHz
- Input connector – JACK/XLR
- Input voltage – 115V / 230V
- Hanging system – 2×M10 hanging points
- Dimension(WxHxD) – 335 x 545 x 319 (mm)
- Weight – 14KG
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.