Individual Or Group Learning:
All of these pieces for young Trumpet players in their earliest stages of learning can be performed as a solo or in unison with others. Some have an optional 2nd part and may also serve as ensemble material.
Mixed Ensemble Option
Whilst written specifically for the Trumpet, a special section is included of four pieces which are 'key friendly' for beginners on most instruments. These same four pieces appear in books for other instruments in the series.
For the Pupil:
- Instrumental parts with fun cartoons for inspiration.
- A CD providing stimulating demonstration performances for listening as well as 'minus-one' accompaniments for playing along at home.
- Cartoons can be downloaded for free for colouring in.
Sheet music for required Piano accompaniments can be downloaded for free - just follow the web link provided in the pupil's book.
- Tango Down the Bay
- Bratwurst Waltz
- Cats on Patrol
- Caribbean Sunset
- Fanfare for the Wimbledon Common Man
- Marching to the Palace
- Double Take
- Cucumber Dance
- Big Chief Sitting Bull
- I Say, I Say, I Say!
- Dance of the Seven Dachshunds
- Marvo the Wondrous Magician
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.